Jeonju International Film Festival call for entries 2011/12/28, Source,
South Korea's Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) has made a call for entries for its 13th edition, to be held April 26 – May 4, 2012. With a focus on introducing independent and experimental films from around the world, JIFF presents feature and short films including fiction films, documentaries, animation, and experimental films.The entry deadline is Jan. 27, 2012.
The festival has an International Competition and an Asian Feature Film Competition in addition to domestic feature and short film competitions. JIFF's awards which are accompanied by cash prizes include the Woosuk Award and JB Bank Award,...More
The past year was a fruitful one for local independent cinema, with Lee Chung-ryoul's documentary,...More
Jeonju Int'l Film Fest Announces Line-up 2009/04/09, Source, One of Korea's top three annual cinema events, the Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF), is celebrating its tenth edition this month. Running April 30 – May 9, JIFF will screen 200 films from 42 countries. Among them are 12 feature film World Premieres mainly from the Korean Feature Competiti,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.