[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Marry Him If You Dare" Episode 15 2013/12/02,
Several conflicts come up this episode, from the somewhat suspicious nature of Kim Sin's new job, the strong opinion Mi-Ran has about the potential future of the relationship between Mi-Rae and Se-Joo, to Joo-Hyeon's surgery. There's a surprising lack of urgency about any of these events, though- as if the drama, essentially realizing there isn't enough time left to turn any of these into a serious crisis. Consequently, here we only seem to be only lightly touching on the fact that a lot of the problems these characters face haven't really been resolved.
Even last episode's cliffhanger comes off as pretty irrelevant. Granted, it felt that way at the time, too. If future Mi-Rae is, in fact, completely unaffected by her actions in the past, well, that really only affects her personally,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.