High expectations greet Filipina-Korean lawmaker 2012/04/24, Source, Philippine envoy says community feels pride in Jasmine Lee
By Philip Iglauer
The Filipino community here is abuzz with pride and high expectations of lawmaker-elect Jasmine Lee, the first naturalized citizen ever elected to the National Assembly in the history of Korea.
"Jasmine Lee is a source of pride in Korea for Filipinos in particular and for the migrant community in general", said Philippine Ambassador to Korea Luis Cruz, Wednesday, during a musical performance at the Philippine Embassy that spotlighted Jimmy Tagala, jr., a 21-year-old violin virtuoso invited here to compete in the Seoul International Music Competition,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.