"I made my first album after 20 years of movie music" 2011/03/15, Source, Director Lee Dong-joon is having a concert this coming 18th. For 17 years Lee Dong-joon has been making music for Korean blockbuster movies like "Shiri", "The Gingko Bed", "Green Fish", "Taegukgi" and more. His music is created by an orchestra of 80 to 100 people and at times it is grand and sometimes is delicate and soft, moving the hearts of those who hear it. Sometimes it is strong like the tango and captivates the listener's ears.
Movie music takes about 8 weeks to go through editing while looking at the video. It could be from 35 songs to 50. Dramas are different. Music is made until the last episode with only 1 or 2 episodes of the highlight scenes and scripts. The same goes for musicals. There are times when imagination is mostly it.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.