Leafie flies to North American theaters 2011/12/02, Source,
Korea's highest grossing feature animation "Leafie, A Hen Into The Wild" has sold to Toronto-based 108 Media Group for all English-language rights.
Produced by leading production company Myung Films ("The President's Last Bang") and animation studio Odoltogi, the film is based on a bestselling novel about an amazing hen's adventures as she escapes to freedom, adopts a duckling as an egg, and ultimately makes a great sacrifice for motherhood,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.