[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 14 2015/05/08, "Unkind Women" is one complicated show. Relationships are tangled into knots that can only be undone by major ego crushing - this will almost definitely take another ten episodes to resolve. What saves this episode from being too melodramatic are the family moments. Hyeon-sook and Hyeon-jeong finally have their father back,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 13 2015/05/08,
I'm not a fan of some of the twists and turns in this week's episode of "Unkind Women". They were overly dramatic. The construction of the web of relationships in the drama is already a bit difficult to believe, so turning Mo-ran into a desperate woman in the twilight of her life is too dramatic a move. There are enough coincidental and unbelievable events to fill a lifetime without the addition of her dramatics. Mo-ran has been seeking forgiveness from Soon-ok so that she can die in peace,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.