[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 18 2015/05/13,
I'm not a fan of the relationship between Mo-ran and Soon-ok's family. A lot of excuses are made in order for friendships to be had. The truth of her involvement with the family shakes them to the core and the way the situation is resolved is extremely unsatisfactory. I don't get the friendship between Soon-ok and Mo-ran,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 17 2015/05/12,
The juxtaposition of the past and present continues as bitter memories fuel revenge in the present and interfere with the newest relationships. This is also the point in the drama where those who have done wrong begin to atone for their sins - most of them anyway. Wounds from the past have hardened Hyeon-ae and have negatively affected all of her relationships,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 16 2015/05/10,
The first major showdown between Hyeon-ae and Hyeon-sook was fantastic. These two women are so powerful on screen and their rivalry is fraught with such delicious tension. It's the most engaging conflict in a show full of what are now all engaging conflicts. Some of them started out lukewarm, but they have all turned up the heat. Hyeon-ae seems to have had a past that is quite similar to Hyeon-sook's,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.