Writer and director Lee Han graduated from Hanyang University’s film program. He worked as an assistant director for veteran filmmaker Bae Chang-ho before making his first feature, "Lover’s Concerto" (2002). In his career, Lee has quickly become noted for his keen insights into modern romance. "Punch" is his forth feature film. Lee’s filmography includes the box office hit "Almost Love" (2006), and "My Love" (2007).
[HanCinema's Box Office Review] 2016.02.12 ~ 2016.02.14 2016/02/15,
"A Violent Prosecutor" cruises to 8 million over Valentine's Day weekend...
Lee Il-hyeong's "A Violent Prosecutor" retained pole position after putting in another dominate performance at the box office. Last weekend the film capture 73.7% of the box office pie, and week two for Lee's hit saw it claim and additional 1.3 million admissions (61%) to move its bottom line now to 8 million admissions, or $53 million. That's an incredible effort as the film races towards the 10 million admissions mark in record time,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.