Stars on the Stump Don't Guarantee Election Win 2016/04/17, Source,
Actress Shim Eun-ha (left) congratulates her husband Ji Sang-wook at his campaign office in Seoul early Thursday morning. /Yonhap
Candidates who brought a famous wife, child or other relative with them on the stump were not always guaranteed a win in Wednesday's general elections. For some it went well. Actress Shim Eun-ha's husband Ji Sang-wook won his seat for the Saenuri Party in Seoul's Jung district. Shim cast her ballot alongside her husband and stood by him at a party office in central Seoul as the votes were being counted, and he duly thanked her for her support,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.