Tourism Patterns Slow to Improve 2016/05/29, Source,
Slightly more tourists visited destinations in Korea other than Seoul last year, but the proportion is still disappointing, a survey published Monday finds.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism surveyed 12,900 foreign tourists and found that 78.7 percent visited Seoul, down 1.7 percentage points from the previous year, while there was a slight increase in the number of visitors to Gyeonggi Province, Busan, Incheon and other destinations,...More
Tourist Spending Falls for 1st Time in 6 Years 2015/05/31, Source, The average amount of money spent by tourists in Korea has fallen for the first time since 2008, and the average duration of their stay is also dwindling. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism on Thursday published data which show that average spending per tourist shrank by US$42 from 2013 to $1,606 last year,...More
In a country whose draft laws stipulate all adult males must serve and protect his country, evading conscription is a deeply rooted social problem. Every few years, the public watches as actors, singers and athletes are thrown into the spotlight upon being found gu,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.