BUSAN ― The star-studded jury of New Currents, the unique competition section of the 13th Pusan (Busan) International Film Festival (PIFF), met with the press Friday to discuss the competition's aim to promote Asian cinema and in particular rising young direc,...More
Korean Retrospective at PIFF 2008 2008/09/11, Source, This year's Korean Cinema Retrospective, a program held annually at the Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) presents two categories, one highlighting the films of HAN Hyung-mo, a master of popular comedies and dramasduring the 50s and 60s, and a special spotlight on two films by the weird geniu,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.