[REVIEW] TV series Good Days when the Wind Blows 2010/02/03, Source,
The cast of KBS daily drama "Good Days when the Wind Blows" [KBS]
"Good Days when the Wind Blows" - Premiere episode, KBS TV (8:25 PM)
There is a consistent rule in a daily dramas, especially in ones produced by major broadcaster KBS. The rule starts off with the existence of a certain type of female lead character who is poor with no family -- or one who is better off not having one at all -- but has a cheerful and sturdy personality. The capable, hard-working man from a loving family who lives with his parents and grandparents, and the cool, rich guy who says he is not interested in becoming the heir to the family business are also must-have characters. The plot must not be too complicated or too realistic either as it is viewed by housewives on a daily basis. A business company is depicted as a place where character Yeon-shil (played by Nah Yeong-hee), who owns the company and bosses her husband around, will utter "Please speed up the new product development and contribute to the sales growth of our company", to Dae-han (played by Jin I-han), a new team leader under the age of thirty. Romance is played out comedically, almost.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.