[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Orange Marmalade" Episode 6 2015/06/12,
Bizarrely, the Joseon portion of "Orange Marmalade" actually feels more like a standard high school romance than the actual high school portion of the drama did. Back in the first four episodes the conflict was centered almost entirely around the fact that Ma-ri is a vampire, and vampires can't coexist with humans. Whereas in the Joseon portion, the vampire worldbuilding only really comes up when Ma-ri has to deal with inconveniences like her not having any idea how normal food works,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Orange Marmalade" Episode 5 2015/06/05,
This episode is less a continuation of the "Orange Marmalade" storyline as it is a completely new story with the same characters and concepts transported to the Joseon era. Like the title says right at the beginning- this is Season 2 Episode 1. Surprisingly the backdrop isn't quite as medieval as might be expected. Sure, the opening violent setpiece brings to mind a time period when normal people had way, way less patience for vampires. But beyond that, most of the vampires are relatively friendly,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.