[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Orange Marmalade" Episode 4 2015/05/29,
First, a retraction. In my first review for "Orange Marmalade" I assumed, for no particularly good reason, that the drama is set in Seoul. This episode I finally realized that the setting is in fact the eastern portion of Jeju Island. This is an important clarification because let's be entirely honest here. The beautiful scenery is a pretty important aspect of the drama. Even when the actual plot hinges on the inherent tragedy of a teen vampire romance, it's the background ambience that's really beautiful and enchanting,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Orange Marmalade" Episode 3 2015/05/22,
It would appear that "Orange Marmalade" has decided to take the more sensible route of having one normal-length episode instead of airing two somewhat shorter ones air right after the other. Well, good. The last two episodes only had about one episode worth of plot anyway, and this episode moves along quite zippily. By the end the particulars of the romance are clearly established, as well as countless other important, intriguing plot points,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.