[HanCinema's Film Review] "The General's Son" 2013/04/05,
Kim Doo-Han is a regular street beggar who's just happy to have any sort of stability. But as an excellent street fighter living in the streets of occupied Seoul, he quickly an essential part of the war to take back the streets from the Japanese. Or, more accurately, to keep the Japanese merchants and gangsters from encroaching any closer than they already are- as many humiliations and indignities as the Koreans have suffered, losing Jongno, the heart of Korea's traditional economic system, is just too much,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.