[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Modern Farmer" Episode 15 2014/12/06,
Hyeon-sik (played by Lee Jae-woo) is not aware of the fact that he has a son. Moreover, the flashback that details his separation with Yoon-hee clearly establishes that they're both coming from understandable, sympathetic ground. At the time anyway. In the present, Yoon-hee's unwillingness to come clean about the current situation is terribly frustrating. While she's correct in stating it's no one else's business, Yoon-hee really doesn't have the right to withhold information like this. Not considering the way her son's been acting lately, and the fact that Hyeon-sik has once again taken an interest in Yoon-hee apropos of nothing,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.