Disproportionate Number of Rich Koreans Inherited Their Wealth 2017/01/08, Source, Korea has a much higher proportion of rich people who inherited their wealth than the U.S., China and Japan.
Industry tracker CEO Score analyzed the top 40 richest people each in four countries on the Forbes list and found that 25 of the Koreans inherited their money, compared to just 10 in the U.S., 12 in Japan and one in China,...More
[HanCinema's Box Office Review] 2016.10.07 ~ 2016.10.09 2016/10/10,
Tim Burton's "Miss Peregrine" and "Breathe" trump "The City of Madness"...
It's been weeks since a foreign film topped the charts in Korea, but after entering the fray in second place last week, Tim Burton's dark fantasy drama, "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" (starring Eva Green), managed to top the charts with 660,702 admissions (35.3%). Last weekend, Burton's latest, which is based on Ransom Riggs' 2011 novel of the same name, entered in second place with 23.5% of the sales from 810 screens, but an increase in screens to just under 900 helped propel the film to the top as its total tally in Korea moves to 1.9 million ($14.6 million),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.