Kim Ha-neul says "Road No. 1" once-in-a-decade drama 2010/06/21, Source, Kim Ha-neul poses during a photo session of a press conference for MBC TV series "Road No. 1" held at Sangmyung University in Seoul, South Korea on June 18, 2010. [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]
The prospect of having to wear shabby clothes and a grubby face in upcoming war drama "Road No. 1" did little to daunt actress Kim Ha-neul who thinks its script is one that comes along "once-in-a-decade".
The 32-year-old actress made the remark during a press conference held at Sangmyung University in Seoul on Friday as she responded to reporters' questions about how she decided to take on a role in the 20-part TV series set in times of the Korean War,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
i would like to thank you for putting in
your effort into makingthe movie
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN..i must say it was
really creative...i couln`t stop
crying..golly gossh..i love thaat movie
LOVE STORY IN HARVARD as
well..congratulations buddy..and i will
we often compliment the stars in
K-dramas but the
being overlooked, i think without these
excellent group we wouldn't have
the enjoyment we get from the dramas we
watch so Mr Lee Jang Soo you're
great! I lov
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.