[Orion's Drama News] Politics and Iffy Pairings 2016/08/13, "K2" brings love for the country, the country's daughter and the country's power to our screens soon and "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is ruthlessly piling on the pretty with its new posters. "The Man In My House" is looking for leads to romance each other as newly met daughter and step dad, because Dramaland loves making us all daunted and confused. More goodies follow all of this and I close with my failure to marathon like I used to. Dramas, that is,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.