Song Hye-kyo: 'It Is My Honor To Be Compared to Actress Shim Eun-ha' 2011/09/27, Source,
Director Lee Jeong-hyang said during the production presentation of the movie "A Reason to Live" that was held at Lotte Cinema Pacadiri on September 26, "When I made a comeback with "The Way Home" after a three-year break, it was like coming back after being discharged from the military and being welcomed by many people. This time, I am making a comeback after a similar long break, and I really appreciate people's attention shown to my new movie". Lee was once the most promising female director from the end of the 1990s until the early 2000s. She debuted with her movie "Art Museum By The Zoo" in 1998, in which star actress Shim Eun-ha appeared as the female protagonist, and she garnered Best New Director's prizes at various film festivals in Korea at that time,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.