[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Temptation" Episode 17 2014/09/12, "Temptation" is a whirlwind of deceit, lies, and omissions that keep the tension high and the characters and viewers in a constant state of confusion. There is so much betrayal that there is hardly a moment of respite. Not one character is truthful or forthcoming, which shrouds all of their doings in shadow. Hong-joo, despite her moment of clarity at the end of the last episode where she realized that she is in way above her head, has turned back towards Min-woo for another attempt to keep her marriage from falling apart,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
is that you i saw attending the premier night of kwon sang woo"s "running wild"? i saw you on arirang tv showbiz extra..you look good and handsome as ever..its nice to see you once in a while attending movie functions...hope you are ok at the military and i guess we have to wait for 2 years..
as alex hong of love story at harvard,you are handsome and gorgeous..i have to wait for 2 years to see you act again but i dont mind waiting for you...hey is it true that our love one is a member of fin.k.l?i hope so because you look good together.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.