[HanCinema's Drama Review] "She Gets Married Thrice" Episode 40 Final 2014/03/30,
And so, it all comes down to a final negotiation. Eun-soo with Joon-goo's family, over the fate of the baby. Don't expect any emotional fireworks here- the same as all along throughout this drama, Eun-soo refuses to indicate any sign of weakness. She represses all her emotions, and it's only in one final flourish that she lets the pain out. And after that, it's all over. The misery of the past forty episodes has finally come to an end as Eun-soo finds her answer.
I liked the answer actually. It's a bit of a weaselly way of dealing with the mystery of the title,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
you're so beautiful i really admire you!!!!i always pray that you and damdoek would be together forever....i love you,,i always watch the legend i havent missed any episodes even though here in the philippines the legend starts 11:00 pm...i always scolded by mother bec..even though i have a class early in the morning but still i kept on watching.......goooooo lee ji ah....we hop that you will come to the philippines...we love you..
renalyn Philippines My page My posts Last time on HanCinema
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.