[HanCinema's Film Review] "48m" 2013/07/05,
At the border between North Korea and China lies the Yalu River. The forty-eight meter width of the river is the final obstacle for North Korean refugees wishing to escape their country and make a new life somewhere else. But refugees aren't allowed to just leave North Korea. A small cadre of soldiers stands stationed at the border, with orders to shoot anyone who dares try to make the crossing to China.
"48m" is at its strongest when depicting the exceptionally grim river,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.