[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Orange Marmalade" Episode 5 2015/06/05,
This episode is less a continuation of the "Orange Marmalade" storyline as it is a completely new story with the same characters and concepts transported to the Joseon era. Like the title says right at the beginning- this is Season 2 Episode 1. Surprisingly the backdrop isn't quite as medieval as might be expected. Sure, the opening violent setpiece brings to mind a time period when normal people had way, way less patience for vampires. But beyond that, most of the vampires are relatively friendly,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Orange Marmalade" Episode 4 2015/05/29,
First, a retraction. In my first review for "Orange Marmalade" I assumed, for no particularly good reason, that the drama is set in Seoul. This episode I finally realized that the setting is in fact the eastern portion of Jeju Island. This is an important clarification because let's be entirely honest here. The beautiful scenery is a pretty important aspect of the drama. Even when the actual plot hinges on the inherent tragedy of a teen vampire romance, it's the background ambience that's really beautiful and enchanting,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.