'Korean Eye' takes 34 artists to London 2012/05/26, Source,
Part of Kang Hyung-koo's "Teresa" will be on display at "Korean Eye" exhibition at Saatchi Gallery in London from July 25 to Sept. 23. / Courtesy of Korean Eye
"Korean Eye", an exhibition to introduce contemporary Korean artists to the world, revealed the 34 who will present their work at the 2012 show at the Saatchi Gallery in London from July 25 to Sept. 23.
"Korean Eye" was founded by Parallel Media Group chairman David Ciclitira to promote Korean art in cooperation with the Saatchi Gallery,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.