[HanCinema's Film Review] "My Ordinary Love Story" 2014/07/28,
Eun-jin (played by Kang Ye-won) has had a long series of abortive efforts at genuine romantic relationships. Ever met somebody who says that bad relationships are just learning experiences until you find the right person? Eun-jin is the opposite of that. Listening to Eun-jin detail the first six romances of her life, it's pretty inescapable that we're dealing with a woman who has become horribly bitter and jaded by the entire dating process. Her current boyfriend, Hyeon-seok (played by Song Sae-byeok) is remarkable mainly for being able to get in with her at all- he has no apparent personality traits,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.