Director LEE proved his directing ability by winning the grand prix of Korea Motion Picture Festival with his independent film “despair” and in his first long featured film , LEE’s stylish directing and sleek angles will present conspicuous mystery thriller of the year 2007.
Italy was once again awash with Korean colours at the 9th Florence Korean Film Festival.
This year the festival was able to secure a veritable whose who of Korean directors including Bong Joon-ho (,...More
Korean Box Office - Domestic quartet in top 10 2011/03/18, Source, By Lukas Schwarzacher
Amidst the latest piece of good news that the Korean movie "The Journals of Musan" had won the Jury Prize ex-aequo at the 13th Deauville Asian Film Festival (March 9-13) in France, domestic films continued to hold their own at home the weekend of March 11-13.
Opening in number three position on the box office charts was "Shotgun Love", distributed by Lotte. Directed by Jeong Woo-cheol, the romantic comedy is about a man spending a night with his dream girl, a lingerie model – with an unexpected outcome,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.