Born in 1957 and graduated from Seoul Institute of the Arts. His debut film in 1988 brought fresh breeze to the Korean film industry. LEE Myung-Se is acclaimed as a stylist representative of Korea who has established a unique world of his own. The thing he considers most important in making a film is finding “cinematic expression.” To him, ‘cinematic’ means something ‘only of movies’ that cannot be replaced by any other form of media.
[HanCinema's Actor Spotlight] Kang Dong-won 2015/01/10,
A desirable appearance and star appeal are things that feed one's popularity. For young male South Korean actors, the fastest way to fame is often through the female audience's hearts and the marketability they gain from them. However, this is not always as good as it sounds. Attractive stars usually have to work twice as hard for their acting to be seen above their looks and it does not always happen. Kang Dong-won has successfully gone from a simple heartthrob to someone valued for his talent,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.