Won Bin and Lee Na-young's 'small wedding' 2015/05/31, Source, Won Bin and Lee Na-young got married. They are a top star couple also known as the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie of Korea. The two of them got married in a quiet village and had a small wedding without the fuss of having a huge top star wedding. Why though?
There are a few things that can be mentioned when it comes to top star weddings. Media and the spotlight, a luxury hotel wedding hall with celebrity guests who look like they're going to an award show and more fanciness and fuss than a regular wedding are some. The wedding alone is confusion enough but it's true that celebrities have more pressure on their shoulders when their wedding becomes the hottest topic not only in the showbiz but publicly as well,...More
Won Bin and Lee Na-young tied the knot in secret 2015/05/30, Source,
On May 30, actor Won Bin, 38, and actress Lee Na-young, 36, were married through a private wedding ceremony in Jeongseon, Kangwon-do, where only family members attended.
Won Bin and Lee Na-young's agency, Eden Nine said, "Today (May 30), the two loving lifetime partners made their very first step together on a small unnamed trail midst a wheat field in Kangwon-do" and "After the wedding ceremony, they set an iron cast pot in the middle of the field and shared warm noodles with their family members",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.