Many Young People Believe Online Rumors 2011/11/10, Source,
A substantial proportion of younger Koreans believe online rumors of impending doom as a result of the Korea-U.S. free-trade agreement and other conspiracy theories, a straw poll suggests. Some 49 percent in their 20s through 40s believe Korea will become an economic colony of the U.S. if the FTA takes effect,...More
Winter Olympics a Bigger Boost for Korea Than K-Pop 2011/11/09, Source,
Foreigners who live in Korea or have visited the country say Pyeongchang's successful bid to host the 2018 Winter Olympics did more to boost Korea's image than K-pop.
The Corea Image Communication Institute, which looks for ways to improve Korea's image abroad, surveyed 211 foreign diplomats, academics, CEOs, artists and other opinion leaders from Oct. 10 to Nov. 7, and 55.3 percent said the Pyeongchang bid played the biggest role in improving Korea's image,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.