Hye-seon: 'I Have Become Positive as I Directed Movie' 2010/06/17, Source,
When we mention actress Koo Hye-seon, the modifier "jack-of-all-trades" always follows. She undertakes various activities such as writing a novel and drawing illustrations and plays all over in and outside of the picture tube. At this time, she is attracting interest as she has directed a movie for the first time.
The interviewer met Koo Hye-seon at a café located in Samcheong-dong in Jongno-gu on June 15. When she listened to the phrase "jack-of-all-trades", she burst into laughter and said, "You have given too big a compliment to me even though there are actually not many things that I can do very well. Why do you call me 'jack-of-all-trades?' I do not understand. Anyway, I really appreciate that you call me such a nice word. I feel much more responsibility. I hope that I can do things, which I like to do, very well in the future not just to be remembered for my favorite work",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.