"Speed" Lee Sang-ah to come back with melodrama 2015/09/29, Source, Lee Sang-ah is coming back with "Speed" as Mi-ja who is in innocent love with Dae-seong who is 20 years younger than her. She pretends to be Seo-won's mother and helps Dae-seong's friends. Chu-won, Seo-won and Gu-rim can't understand how Dae-seong can be in love with someone old enough to be their mother, but the two love each other more than any other in the whole world.
Middle-aged actress Lee Sang-ah overcomes a 20-year age difference with former model Choi Tae-hwan,...More
[HanCinema Korea's Diary] Classical Korean Cinema at KOFA: Im Kwon-taek's "Gilsodeum" 2012/03/17, Source,
Every month at Korean Film Archive in Seoul Darcy Paquet, a respected Korean film critic and journalist, will be presenting a number of classic Korean films. The first of these was held last weekend and Im Kwon-taek's hidden masterpiece "Gilsodeum" (1985) was screened. After which, Darcy shared some facts on the piece as well as his thoughts on the film, the director and the actors involved. Hancinema was there for the screening and recorded the Q & A session (English and Korean),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Wishing you many more good and
prosperous years. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.