[HanCinema's Film Review] "Love Forecast" 2015/01/24,
A common tagline for bad romantic comedies reads, can a man and a woman just be friends? Relievingly, "Love Forecast" never gets that obnoxious. Joon-soo (played by Lee Seung-gi) and Hyeon-woo (played by Moon Chae-won) are without a doubt friends. They're the ones who have to help each other out emotionally when their actual romantic relationships implode. The main irony "Love Forecast" goes over is the question of why they're only just friends, when they clearly have better long-term toleration for each other than their actual so-called serious partners,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.