Lee Soo-geun pays 700 million for illegal gambling 2015/01/27, Source, It looks like comedian Lee Soo-geun who was charged with illegal gambling, will have to pay a fine of 700 million won.
According to legal professions, Bull's One Cooperation sued Lee and his management for compensation and the court ordered Lee to pay up 700 million won (~US$700,000),...More
TV Personalities Get Suspended Sentence for Online Gambling 2013/12/31, Source,
TV personalities Lee Soo-geun, Tak Jae-hoon, and singer Tony An were given a year's suspended sentences for gambling hundreds of millions of won on online betting sites. The Seoul Central District Court on Friday said the sentence took into account the social status of the defendants and the scale of their gambling but also that they are "genuinely repentant" and have no prior convictions,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.