[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat" Episode 14 2014/02/27,
There's a sudden tonal shift in the first segment of this episode, as "Let's Eat" tries to be something akin to a horror story. It feels a bit weird, considering that for the most part this drama is a comedy so to all of a sudden have characters in serious physical danger is, well, a little off-putting. Don't we get enough paranoia in the actual scary shows? Especially since that guy's crazy face is just plain frightening, especially if the lights are out.
Then we get to the punchline. Yes, there is somehow a punchline that turns all of those preceding events into a comedic farce,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat" Episode 13 2014/02/20,
I don't know how this drama is able to do such a good job consistently escalating awkward situations. Oh wait yes I do. Since when has anything become less awkward after a love confession? Sure there's the big romantic scene, the adulation, the culmination of a dozen episodes worth of sexual tension- but that stuff's not real. It's a desperately wishful fantasy. Thank you "Let's Eat" for crushing my spirits, giving a hard reminder of why people avoid making love confessions in the first place.
There's gotta be something else here to hook on to,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.