[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat" Episode 8 2014/01/16,
Hak-Moon seems to be on a mission to do everything possible to sabotage any hope he has of ever scoring a relationship with Soo-Kyeong. It's hard to make any other sense of his actions. Yeah, you saw her a couple of times with this other guy. But she's not going to like him less or you more because of an increase in stressful aggrandizing behavior in her life. Does this guy even have a plan?
Well of course not. That's because Hak-Moon's kind of dumb. Most people are, honestly, which is a big part of how the humor in "Let's Eat" is able to ring so true,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat" Episode 7 2014/01/09,
This episode answers the essential question- what exactly does Soo-Kyeong's life look like without the influence of Dae-Yeong? The answer...pretty pointless actually. As usual, she's stressed out and resorts to angry munching to vent out her stress. But in terms of the actual good stuff, the actual good food, it turns out that making bad with Dae-Young has substantially limited her access to it. Soo-Kyeong knows she's messed up- if not on the empathetic level, then certainly in terms of direct benefit.
The other people in her life make a poor substitute for a quality meal. We start out with Hak-Moon trying to pull off a Pretty Woman montage,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.