[Funcurve Review] "Cheeky Go Go" 2016/03/12,
Upon first sight, "Cheeky Go Go" is your typical high school drama set in an overly competitive school, Sevit High School. Your typical high school drama begins with typical characters - the offbeat, misfit students along with the cool, rich, and smart ones - and typical storyline of pitting these completely different kids against each other to create conflict and drama,...More
N, Chae Soo-bin, Ji Soo, Jung Eun-ji and Lee Won-geun join for 'Cheeky Go Go'
KBS 2TV's new Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Cheeky Go Go', which is KBS' second school story this year and is anticipated to continue the fame of the school series, well-known for creating new stars, have cast new rising stars in addition to Jung Eun-ji and Lee Won-geun.
First of all, group VIXX member N (Real name Cha Hak-yeon) will pay the leading role, who will fuel woman drama fan's hearts. His character, Ha Dong-jae is one of the top students academically however he is an oddball whose mentality stays at the level of an elementary school student. He will ooze unexpected appeals with twist. It is known that he will be in the middle of the youthful and sensational romance,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.