[HanCinema's Film Review] "Coin Locker" 2015/05/23,
It's very easy to be judgmental to other people for failing to be perfect. One thing that judgmental people tend to not realize is that most of time no one actually cares about their opinions. That's what life is like for Yeon (played by Son Yeo-eun). Her husband Sang-pil (played by Lee Yeong-hoon) can beg her for money. Her husband's loan shark Jae-gon (played by Jeong Wook-I) can take a more violent tact. But as far as Yeon's concerned, none of that is her problem as long as she can keep her son Geon-ho (played by Jeong Woo-jin) safe. Even if the method Yeon manages is, well, less than perfect,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
so what if he's gay? there are lots
of good-looking gay men. and even if he
is, still like him. it doesn't
matter if a guy is gay as long as he
lives the right way.
I wish he not really gay. If he is oh my
GOD what a loss. It really to continue
the growing the population of the gay
now. I didn't wish to become less
men in this world. He is really cute to
be a gay.
I'm a huge fan of Korean Dramas,
and love the cute guys in them! I hoped
that someday there would be a gay korean
love story produce. I wouldn't have
thought it would be this soon. Now, my
life is in paradise. Thank you, Leesong
Hee Il, for this
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.