[HanCinema's Film Review] "Coin Locker" 2015/05/23,
It's very easy to be judgmental to other people for failing to be perfect. One thing that judgmental people tend to not realize is that most of time no one actually cares about their opinions. That's what life is like for Yeon (played by Son Yeo-eun). Her husband Sang-pil (played by Lee Yeong-hoon) can beg her for money. Her husband's loan shark Jae-gon (played by Jeong Wook-I) can take a more violent tact. But as far as Yeon's concerned, none of that is her problem as long as she can keep her son Geon-ho (played by Jeong Woo-jin) safe. Even if the method Yeon manages is, well, less than perfect,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
well, this is my first time watching
this movie n this is my first time too
knowing Lee yeong hoon & lee han. it was
great movie. n i can't imagine if
all people in this world crazy n confuse
with love. but i really like this movie
n iam not a ga
this is my first time watching "no
regret" it was great movie. i can't
imagine if true love like
Yeah.. I have just watched this film..
As what others said to him, he is really
a good actor. As in!!! He's acting
through his eyes... His eyes alone can
portray and say what he'd like to
say.. I really love him for that!!! Hope
to meet him in p
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.