[HanCinema's Film Review] "Dear Dolphin" 2014/11/21,
Hyeok-geun (played by Lee Hee-joon) is a nurse in a long-term relationship with Cha-kyeong (played by Han Ye-ri). He also spends a lot of time, by proxy, with Cha-kyeong's best friend Gi-ok (played by Lee Yeong-jin). An accident ends up rupturing the combined freindship of the three, and from there, "Dear Dolphin" deals with the matter of grief. Specifically, how left to their own devices, the surviving characters really don't have any idea what to do, and resort to semi-elaborate means of self-punishment,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.