Chapman U Presents The Busan West Asian Film Festival Nov. 11-13, 2011 in Orange, CA 2011/10/10, Source,
CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY, IN CONTINUED PARTNERSHIP WITH THE BUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (BIFF), WILL PRESENT THE BUSAN WEST ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL NOVEMBER 11-13, 2011
Influential Director Bong Joon-ho to Receive Busan West Icon Award and Present Opening Night Film ˆ The North American Premiere of "The Host" in 3D
Orange, CA (October 5, 2011) - Chapman University's Dodge College of Film and Media Arts, recognized as one of the premiere film schools in the United States, in continued partnership with South Korea's Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), Asia's largest film festival, is proud to announce the Busan West Asian Film Festival, November 11-13 in Orange, Calif. Busan West presents a unique filmmaker showcase that brings select Asian films and filmmakers from BIFF to the U.S. to create a new platform for heightened recognition outside of Asia. This year the festival organizers are excited to welcome internationally acclaimed writer/director Bong Joon-ho ("Mother - 2009", "The Host", "Memories of Murder"), as the Busan West Icon Award recipient,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.