Born in 1972, YIM started making a few short films from 1997. Among them, “Baby “was invited to Venice Film Festival and Karlovy Vary Int’l Film Festival in 1999. He debuted with his feature < Antarctic Journal > where he explores the mystery of deaths in the severe climate.
M-Line launches Doomsday Book at EFM 2012/02/16, Source,
South Korean film sales company M-Line Distribution has launched pre-sales on science fiction drama "Doomsday Book", co-directed by Kim Jee-woon and Lim Pil-seong, according to the "Screen International" market daily at the European Film Market (EFM) in Berlin.
Budgeted at US$5m, "Doomsday Book" is made up of three short stories. One is about a robot attaining enlightenment, the second is about a zombie invasion and the third about an apocalyptic meteor crashing to Earth,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.