[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Greatest Thing in the World" Episode 1 2013/09/19,
The first distinctive image we're treated to in this drama is of a father discovering that his teenage daughter is pregnant in a remarkably surreal absurd way, punctuated by stock music and sound effects that really hit just how stupid this guy feels for not figuring it out sooner. It's a generally serious moment that's totally wrecked by the way the drama's editing conspires to turn the whole incident into the butt end of a joke. And I have to admit, I laughed,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.