[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Piano" 2015/10/17,
If you've ever watched a variety talk show or gone to a local festival, chances are you've seen a small child play a musical instrument with unimaginable talent. Ye-eun was one such little girl, and her case was a particularly inspiring one because Ye-eun lacks eyeballs. Key word there being "was". It's one thing to be a local talented child musician- to be a genuine prodigy, one who could play on the international level, well, Ye-eun hasn't reached that yet. And that's the subject matter of "The Piano"- a documentary about one of those kids you saw once in a revue format and then promptly forgot about,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.