Min Gyoo-dong is the brother of Min Jin-soo.
MIN was educated at the Korean Academy of Film Arts. Initially starting with short films, he made his breakthrough in 1997 when he was invited to the Pusan International Film Festival with his short "Free to Fly". After directing another short film, "Pale Blue Dot" (1998), he made his successful debut as a feature-length film director with < Memento Mori > (1999), co-directed with KIM Tae-yong.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.