K-Pop Festival in Incheon Promotes 2014 Asian Games 2012/09/18, Source,
The nation's largest K-pop festival took place at Munhak World Cup Stadium in Incheon on Sept. 9. Organized by the Incheon city government, the concert was held to promote the host city of the 2014 Asian Games and boost its tourism industry and the regional economy. Admission tickets to the annual concert were provided free of charge.
The Munhak World Cup Stadium in Incheon is packed with fans for the nation's biggest K-pop festival on Sept. 9.
The venue of Incheon K-Pop Concert 2012 was packed with K-pop fans from home and abroad. Information booths and dedicated entrances were set up to help spectators from foreign countries, including Asia, France, Spain and the U.K., and foreign guides were on hand to make sure things went smoothly,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.