[HanCinema's Lists] The Top 5 Korean Period Films of All-Time 2014/01/10,
Korean period features are big business that, when done right, really do bring in the big bucks. The past few years, in particular, have yielded some stellar titles that have seriously resonated with local audiences. This trend is set to continue in 2014 as a host of new historical dramas and action flicks are lining up to try and capture the public's imagination by re-framing the past in unique and exciting ways. Some of the historical films to look out for in 2014 include: "KUNDO : Age of the Rampant", "A Touch of Zen", "Pirates", "The Huntresses", and "Battle Of Myeongryang"; but before we usher in these new historical yarns, here's a quick look at the five highest grossing Korean period films of all-time that this year's entries will hope to challenge,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.