[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hwarang" Episode 6 2017/01/04,
Very little plot development happened this week. It was basically an introduction into live in the Hwarang training center where class politics dictates the behavior of the boys training to be useful Hwarang. As they struggle to set a social balance, they start to see past the rigid structures that society created. However, it is just a start. Besides, there's a lot of silliness that needs to happen between plot points in "Hwarang" and we can't forgo that!,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
and please can you wish onew a happy
birthday ( i know i'm three days in
advance but he doesn't have an
account) and i think onew is love, and
that he deserves the world's
happiness! visit my blog onew's
happy birthday minho! hope you stay
healthy and make shinee a better
boysband in the future!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.