[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember" Episode 19 2016/02/17,
Gyoo-man is hard at work trying to alienate every possible character he can. I'm surprised that even the security guards are willing to put up with it anymore. Every scene we see them, those poor extras look massively uncomfortable. They don't even try to manhandle Gyoo-man's victims anymore, because he's gotten so public with the violent outbursts that odds are good they're going to show up on someone's cell phone camera too,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.