[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember" Episode 18 2016/02/11,
Jin-woo's embarrassing moment of memory loss notwithstanding, it turns out there is in fact a crucial, subtle inconsistency in the black box video. I hadn't noticed it before, but then again I don't recall if we were ever actually shown the video in full context before either. Well, no matter. The point is that once Jin-woo gets reasonable doubt, he's able to get the gangsters to cooperate and from there it's one leg of the conspiracy down, with several left to go,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember" Episode 17 2016/02/10,
In short order "Remember" tacks on a second trial to the first one. Which is a bit of a shame- I actually mostly like the rape storyline. The fact that it's taking a relatively long time to conclude doesn't even bother me so much because it makes sense for Gyoo-man's legal team to use delaying tactics. It takes time to manufacture evidence and bully witnesses into giving false testimony. What's more, this tactic has become increasingly ineffective since In-ah knows how they operate,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.