[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 10 2015/05/09,
Avoid the preview for the last episode if you can- unfortunately it spoils everything about this episode, including the cliffhanger. This isn't a huge problem, given the general appeal of the characters. It's just a little annoying to have go through an entire episode's runtime without actually learning much in the way of new information. Well, relevant information anyway. As I've noted in the past, the plot in "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" is somewhat weak,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 9 2015/05/08,
The pacing slows down even more than usual here as quite a bit of the material is just Ji-na and Tae-woon trying to make the most of an unfortunate stranded situation. And it's really cute. From the very start a peeved Ji-na just tells Tae-woon to stop trying to be helpful while she takes a moment to calm down. He still ends up trying to be helpful, just not in an overbearing way. As it turns out, that's exactly what Ji-na needs- a chance to relax and realize the crisis isn't as bad as it seems,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.